- Joint Research Unit SAVE: Vineyard Health and Agroecology
- Irstea: National Research Institute of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture
- GREThA: Research Unit in Theoretical and Applied Economics
- Research Unit Ifremer: French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea
- Joint Research Unit ISPA: Atmosphere Plant Soil Interactions
- Joint Research Unit EGFV: Ecophysiology and Grape Functional Genomics
- Joint Research Unit BioGeCo: BIOdiversity, GEnes & COmmunities
- Joint Research Unit EPOC: Oceanic and Continental Environments and Paleoenvironments
- Joint Research Unit CENBG (Nuclear Studies Centre Bordeaux Gradignan) - TEAM IPCV: Interface Physics and Chemistry for Life sciences
> Learn more about COTE research units here.
> To know more about the COTE Cluster of Excellence, download its presentation brochure.